Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Pretty ridiculous

In a good way. I like it.

WALL-e Street Rapes? WALL-e Street Rapes?

I didn't even have to watch the whole video

The audio quality is horrific, kitty krew are just trolls, and you obviously have a severe problem with wall street protesters. Not to mention horrific grammar.

C-G-B responds:

UEH U HAVE A FUCKING PROBELM TO, I TOLD YOU TO WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO?

Okay do you understand why I'm mad, I AM REQUIRED TO PUT THAT IN THE INTRO! AND YET I AM CASTIGATED FOR IT? That legal statement is 100& legal tender and not to mention pink on the inside!!! And yes:

I do have A PROBELM WITH THOSE FAKE PROTESTORS AND YES I DO HAVE A problem with grammar because I BELIEVE HUMAN PROGRESS IS BULLSHIT. IF EVERY man where to be simple and early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and a wise he would be so much better thatn:

YOU LIBERAL CRIMNAL, SCUM

Minecraft lets player Minecraft lets player

Why was this made?

This is an old idea, and it's been done much better. We all know minecraft lets plays are overdone.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Wtf man

I enjoyed the game, but eventually it just felt like the was always too much shit flying at you with too slow reloading, even with the upgrades. If you were to fix just one of these things, it would be a great game.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

My only complaint

Usually your death would be affected directly by a wrong decision but in this, you make a seemingly harmless decision sometimes and a bunch of unrelated things happen leading to your death.

Walkinator Walkinator

Am I a genius?

I actually made the thing move forward continuously. It just twitched over and over again, crawling like a slug.

Wario Wario

Not bad

Some pretty cool alt. art you've made here bro.