Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Wtf man

I enjoyed the game, but eventually it just felt like the was always too much shit flying at you with too slow reloading, even with the upgrades. If you were to fix just one of these things, it would be a great game.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

My only complaint

Usually your death would be affected directly by a wrong decision but in this, you make a seemingly harmless decision sometimes and a bunch of unrelated things happen leading to your death.

Walkinator Walkinator

Am I a genius?

I actually made the thing move forward continuously. It just twitched over and over again, crawling like a slug.

Effing Hail Effing Hail

Damn limit.

It, was fun, but the time limit was SO FUCKING ANNOYING! Building and controlling the hail was hard enough thank you/

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

What the hell?

Is this a joke? I just go forward the first time and win the game. Am I missing something?

Climb or Drown! Climb or Drown!

What the hell man?

Okay, for one thing, the water always rose higher than the blocks would drop, making it impossible to go higher than the water. Also, when blocks did drop, it was usually the tiny squares. I ended up relyingon the little explosives scattered eaverwhere. However, itwas addicting wich is what I like. Maby you should make an improved sequel.

Gray Gray

The moral is

nobody likes a third party

One Chance One Chance

Reflects your personality well

Pretty good game. Depressing, but how you spent the last days of your life really show who you are. If you strive for a cure or want to spend your final days with your family.